Saturday, December 22, 2012

Wesley's Letter 12-12-12

Sup Famers,

Another week another baptism.

I’m psyched to hear about everyone’s mission calls! Tell Chelsea Snow congrats on Virginia and if she ever meets a family named Skeen their son Evan was my district leader in Champoton and he’s a straight up homie so be looking for him!

Mom you remember that package you sent me for Christmas? I already ate like all of it hahahaha! It was super sweet though, thanks tons!

The pics I’m sending you right now are of José’s baptism. Yeah, he’s a pretty cool cat. I don’t know if you remember me telling you about him last week but he’s the crazy one that cut off the scorpions tail and he also works in a pig slaughterhouse.

So the reason I didn’t write you until now is because the Mish President made us go to a big ol’ mission conference that took 2 days. It was pretty long but I felt it was helpful, so now my p-day is today.

Actually today I almost got to go to a sweet barbeque at President’s house that he was doing for his secretaries and assistants. I was super syked and pumped and everything, but in the end I decided I needed to work in my area, because basically even though we do have a lot of investigators, all of them have got to get married before they can get baptized. And all of the government offices are closing for the holidays so they’re going to have to wait for at least a month before we can move on in their marriage process. So, I felt like I’ve got to go find some more people to teach in the mean time.

Yep, so it’s a bummer because I really wanted to go, but with sacrifices come the blessings of Heaven.

Most of the pics here are from the conference but there are a few of us doing service with José.

But yeah, I feel like that’s about it this week love you all tons.

SMITTYY WHWHAT

























No comments:

Post a Comment