Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wesley's Letter 9-8-12

Sup Famers,

Sorry this letter still won’t be as long as I would like it to be because I don’t have much time. But here’s some super sweet news, my new companion is named Elder Barrow. He is from Texas and he’s a pretty funny guy.

Other cool news is that I am now the office leader or the district leader in the offices and is pretty chill sauce. Any way so this last week a lot of crazy things happened. The distribution center in Mexico ran out of pamphlets and agendas so they never sent it to us on time, so a lot of the mission is running around without pamphlets and it was probably my biggest blunder.

Don’t worry the work is going golden!

Because I’m out of time I’ll end with this wisdom.

An ounce of help is better than a pound of preaching.

Later,
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment